Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A bunch of nobodies!; What should have been 300 Part 2


Wah!


This is Sparta!


Even a king must heed the oracle of the gods...


Please guide us! Sun God!


You idiot! Now is night time you ask me to come out!! Get lost~


Leonidas: That idiotic sun.
And so the king led his strongest troops out...


On the way, they met allies...
Somebody: Hi there~


You bringing just these troops?


Hmph!


You! What is your profession?


I am a hero of justice!


And what about you?


I am Harry Potter!


And you?


I am the pride of the Sayans!


Hah! A bunch of nobodies!!


Brothers! Tell them what do we do!


Andy Lau: I just want to be a good man!! (title of one of his song)


This is Sparta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter