Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Change

Hey.

It's been awhile, huh? I haven't been updating, even though my promotional exams are over. I can't quite put a finger on it, but I'm...I don't know, like...not in the mood? And yeah, you haven't seen me online to, I think? "Appearing offline" is the key-phrase here. But for what reason?

I can't say, but something in me is changing. The gears are not just spinning; they're being replaced. Gah. But anyways, I'm exercising a lot lately, a garang routine will help me get all the garls.

I'll be back.

2 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger DarthVdr, at 1:53 AM  

  • Gah. Sorry comment-maker. Wasn't able to read your comment at all, but yeah, if there's anything I need to know, anything thou needs to say, I'm open. Yeap.

    By Blogger Raymond Angelo, at 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter