Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Rowling's Middle Finger; I see it!

http://www.newsweek.com/id/50787

"In front of a full house of hardcore Potter fans at Carnegie Hall in New York, Rowling, sitting on the stage on a red velvet and carved wood throne, read from her seventh and final book, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows," then took questions. One fan asked whether Albus Dumbledore, the head of the famed Hogwarts School of Wizardry and Witchcraft, had ever loved anyone. Rowling smiled. "Dumbledore is gay, actually," replied Rowling as the audience erupted in surprise."

And after years of suspicion, the truth surfaces. I always thought the purple robes were eerily queer. I guess this explains a few plot holes. Indeed, it fills up the holes quite nicely. I mean, he fills up the holes quite nicely. *ahem*. At least, now we know why Snape's always so sour. And also why he's such a prude towards Harry. He's not Dumbledore's favourite anymore! Hah!

But seriously though, this piece of information may be the missing piece in completing the puzzle that is Dumbledore. I'll have to read Book 7 again. In fact, I'm tempted to read it now, but I CAN'T because SOMEONE has yet to finish it despite the fact that I lend it to her MONTHS AGO. I think I'll read through the other 6 books also, for more hints and whatnots.

Gah, I feel like such a rabid fan.

I feel that this information's a bit uncalled for, though. Why, goodness, why was it necessary to reveal his homosexual tendencies? There are already so much hoo-haa about the books being satanic and whatnot, with witchcraft and wizardry it promotes. Even at that level, there were conservatives defending it. Now, I see no hope for the book being ever seen in the same light again. Condemnation awaits for you, Rowling! You could have shut your mouth, but no, you had to please the fanboys and girls who's probably writing fanfics after fanfics regarding Dumbledore's exploits.

Again, on a serious note, one has to wonder what magic transpired between Dumbledore and Grindelwald, or however you spell that. Kinky.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter