Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

The Wearer of Guitars



I was never the type to follow the trends. Contrary to popular belief, side-burns were not made popular by Elvis. Sure, weirdos here and there tried to copy the King, but it was only when I was born that side-burns truly became "in". A little known fact about me is that I was born with side-burns. I am serious; imagine a nearly bald face with this twin strips of hair flowing beside his ear. It made news in the Philippines, and after the media got wind of it, the world followed.

To this day, I am still on my crusade to popularize my own trends. I am a self-proclaimed trend-setter. It's not just in the things I wear, but it's also in the things that I do, the things that I am.

Case in point: A few years ago I bought this kickass key-chain. It was the kind which can twist, and tangle itself in weird shapes. It can be worn as a bracelet too. What I did was attach it to my wallet, so that when I placed my wallet in my pocket, it'll be left dangling freely. It came in assortments of bright, gay (in the most chaste sense of the word, please!) colours, and it drew attention. Unfortunately, it never caught on.

But did I give up? Never. Through the years, I did things that nobody had ever done, and let me take this time to tell you about recent trend I hope to popularize.

The first: A buff.



I'll give you some time to collect your collective jaws from the floor. Now massage it, go on...only I can make your jaws drop quite so painfully. So anyways, a BUFF! The promotional poster above only shows SOME of the ways you can wear a BUFF, because if you're skinny enough, you can fit into it and wear it as a tube-top. I've invented my own ways of wearing this dang thing, and I tell you, it rocks.

It's a head-gear so versatile, that I've only bought it recently. Sure, I've seen it in stores oh-so-many times, but it was only a few weeks ago that I got the motivation (and the money) to get one. I'm not saying it's expensive, it's perfectly adorable, and it's like getting many accessories for the price of one. My plan is to wear it, somehow or another, every single time I go out. Be it on my head, on my bag, on my body...wherever. You'll see me with it, and it's going to be epic.

When you see a guy with a buff (or alternatively, a noob wearing a bandana, mistaking the buff to be one)...just remember, that that person saw me first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter