Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Game of Self-Discovery

In my turbulent years prepubescent years, I was lost, in want of an "identity" for myself; the ability to establish myself as an individual of much value and worth. A few years have passed since those years, and though the times are still as turbulent as ever, I think I've gained knowledge of myself, and discovered facets of my personality I never did quite knew existed.

I can attribute this to many things: my friends, my school (ACJC, yosh!), my unique upbringing, and stuff like that. But one thing...one thing that really...tossed my salad (pardon the expression) is KOKOLOGY.

I can sense those of you who have slogged the "-ology" section of the Right Word quickly thinking of all the "-ologies" they know of, but I'm pretty sure you won't find Kokology in your word bank. Kokology is a series of psychological games designed to reveal your hidden attitudes about family, love, work and more. There's even a Wikipedia (WOOHOO CREDIBILITY!) page on it, just so you know I ain't crapping.

As I discovered, and practiced Kokology, I found out things about myself which I never knew were there, and I know it's a wee-bit retarded, but the 13 year-old me trusted the dang book, and as I discovered it to be reliable, I actually shaped my life around the answers the book gave me. Like I said, "wee-bit retarded".

So now that I've matured, and I've grown out of trusting Kokology, I've discovered a new use for it. Kokology on other people. It's a great ice breaker, and if you do it just right, they'll think you're real smart and mystical and all.

Here's a sample of a Kokology question:
You are eating dinner in an elegant French restaurant, and as you lift your wine glass to share a toast with your lover, your arm jerks, and you spill wine on the tablecloth. Which of the 4 options best describe the way the wine was spilled.

1) The tablecloth is completely soaked in wine.
2) There are several large red splotches.
3) A few drops of wine spilled out here and there.
4) There's only one small spot on the tablecloth.

IM me for the interpretation, one which you'll never quite guess.

PS: COME FOR MUTS TOMORROW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter