Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

A Meeting with My Hero

I seriously need to get my good old camera up and running again. I don't know why, but I've done away with pictures in the past few months, and I think...my standard has fallen. Wait for it, my revival, and I will show you pictures. What can I say, I'm a camwhore, but there are two kinds of camwhores, aren't there? The kind who camwhores themselves, and the kind who waits for others to camwhore with them.

A true leader of people lets the people come to him, and the good thing is, most of the time, they do come.

One thing I've realised, especially in the past few months, is that I've been asserting my individuality alot. Maybe it comes with age, as you see everybody merging into one singular collective, when you try to differentiate yourself from the crowd. It's like...the bandana is the wtf, then there's the scarf which is also wtf (but in a cool, awesome way) and up next is...a box. Seriously, a box. You have to see it to believe it.

I'll take a picture, promise!

Anyway, a big change in my life is the new television my dad got; it's 40-inch, which is ginormous. I never saw the point of such large screens, because it's all relative isn't it? Sure it's HD now, and that's awesome, but is all that girth really necessary? The most major change I've seen is my position relative to the TV. I have to stand further now to embrace the larger screen. Not that I mind standing further back by abit.

HOWEVER, WHEN THE TELEVISION AFFECTS MY ABILITY TO PLAY GUITAR HERO WITH THE SAME HARDNESS I'VE BEEN PLAYING IT BEFORE, I FEEL COMPELLED TO BLGO ABOUT IT.



Guitar Hero's a game for wannabe guitar players, who can't stand the technicalities a guitar calls for, but still has an inner-rockstar waiting to be unleashed. Almost nightly before I sleep, I'll stand before the television, and rock. hard. The thing is, with a smaller screen, I was able to get a fuller grasp of the notes. With a bigger screen, my eyes have to move around a whole lot more, and that's too tiring, and I end up failing and shitz.

So, what's my point?

I wanted to start the year on a good note. But the note fell flat.

PS: PUwNdzers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter