Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Uhh Yeah Dude

So I wake up really early, for once, and took the train, and then reached school at 650. I was happy at first, because I felt that I could have more time to get a feel for the school, but then I realize I'm too early because school starts at 810 on Tuesdays. I could have been sleeping up to 650, and I would have reached home on time. Gar.

And then I'm at the library during my breaks, studying with Zhuying. I've picked up the habit of listening to podcasts while studying. It's effective, but only to an extent, because...you wind up looking like an idiot. I'm serious. So there I was, in the library, notes and books sprawled across the table. My Zune was on me, and though it looked like I was listening to music, I wasn't. I was listening to this podcast called "Uhh Yeah Dude". And it's crazy funny.

It's two guys talking, simple as that, but they're hilarious. The particular segment I was listening to was them talking about racing horses, made-up names and slang for drugs. One guy gives three names, and the other guy tries to guess which was which. It was hilarious, and I was cracking up, but I still looked like I was only listening to music, so I looked retarded.

"Hey, look, there's Raymond. He's smiling at us! Yay! OMG, he's laughing. And he's shaking. And he's smiling again. Now that's just creepy,"

So we left the library and resumed our studies in the void deck. Where I resumed listening to my podcasts, and laughing like some fool. Oh well, at least I wasn't as conspicuous .

GP was weird because I came late...because I was stuck in the toilet.

Stayed in school to study until around 745, when Moses' father drove me to Sing Post where I stocked up on study stuff, and Men's Health.

That's it. I've missed doing this daily post sorta thing, and just to prove that Racing Horses have weird names, here are a few of them I've taken right off The NewPaper. By no means is it exhaustive, but it's ridiculous enough. Seriously, the process of naming a horse probably goes like this: Look for a word. Look for an unrelated describing word. And combine.

The Horses which Horsed Around

-King and King
-Hello Gilmon
-Moment of Truth
-Jolie's Shinju
-The Hatchet Man (This is awesome)
-Prior King
-Sky Dragon Bird
-Leopard Strike (Again, awesome)
-Fashion Thunder
-Batman Kid
-Colourland Supreme
-Haveaniceday
-Coffeentea
-Hello N Bye
-Just Like Tiger (Awesome!)
-Best Humour (wOOt)
-Successful Man
-Time Lion
-Me Bestz (srzly)

And...if Raymond had a horse it's name will be...Mane Competitor (HA!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter