Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Disclaimer on Geography

Hello!

As you can see below, I compiled a few Physical Geography essays to help me prepare for my As. It was for my own convenience initially, but then I thought my blog looked kinda empty, so I copied and pasted it here. And then I told people what I did and they've come to this blog to copy and paste. I don't mind, but just remember that it's not an all-encompassing list; it's essays I wish to know how to do by the end of my revisions. Which means no Droughts nor Cyclones (which I will never touch)....or any other difficult looking essays.

Also, I omitted repeats and similar looking questions :).

I'll be doing the same for Human Geography and Econs, and I'll be putting it up here as well. Happy studying everyone!

1 Comments:

  • go raymond! haha i'm trying to bring some life to your blog. :D

    By Blogger Peiyi, at 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter