Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

OVER 9000!

Saw this on digg.com, and it's hilarious.



I can't believe I got the internet meme. As serious as Oprah looks and sounds, as she mobilizes her army of moms, dads, and whatnots, the internet person she quoted in the video is a fake; a poser; a joker. You see, over 9000 was this popular internet video which originated from the anime Dragon Ball Z. Lots of parodies has been made about this "Over 9000" thing, but perhaps, as ironic as it is, Oprah's serious warning, may very well be the most hilarious parody of theom all.

The Original Over-9000 Video


The video itself is not funny; it's just another reincarnation of bandwagon jumping, but my god, my hat's off to the guy who "doesn't forgive, doesn't forget because he has 9000 penises". Not only is he organised and has systematic ways of hurting children, he's from the internet.



Anyways, aside from being ripped off at the doctor's, I've had a good day. There was a really productive geography lecture I attended in the morning, and then I went to the gym for a bit. Also, I bumped into someone I never quite expected to run into at the cafe, and it was quite nice, studying there :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter