Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Saturday, October 04, 2008

It's 3AM. What do you do?

I slept at ten-something yesterday, and for some reason, this really screwed up my sleep-cycle, and I woke up at 3 in the morning. That's obscenely early. I tossed and turned in my bed for awhile, but I found I simply couldn't sleep. So yeah, I read my book, went on Facebook, and then at around 4, I tried to sleep again. But I couldn't.

It's like my body, my mind, my heart and my soul are all restless. They thrash about my inner-being crying to be released. Did some meditation, and came to conclusion on certain things happening within, and around me, and I've reached a sense of "serenity" with regards to them, I think. Things might change, but it might now as well, and even if it does, I can handle it.

It's nearly 6, and I've been awake for 3 hours. I'm going for a jog now, and explore Tanah Merah for abit, then maybe take a short nap, then go off to study. Shall re-edit when I get back from jogging if anything interesting happens.

3 Comments:

  • i'm getting sleepless nights these days too! not sure is it the promo stress but i keep waking up at 2,3,5am. feeling wide awake from some really REALLY weird dreams

    By Blogger Peiyi, at 9:19 PM  

  • Dude, that's not your sleep cycle thrown out of whack.
    That's a sullen reminder that it's my birthday that day.

    LOL and me haunting you beside your bed. MUWAHAHA! :D

    By Blogger Braix23, at 10:20 PM  

  • Haha. Belated happy birthday Neil!

    Best solution to sleepless nights is jogging. Jogging is best.

    By Blogger Raymond Angelo, at 10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter