Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Dad's the Word

Happy father's day, everyone! For fathers, and even fathers-to-be, this is one of the things to look forward to in the year. Finally, an excuse to hog the television and order everyone around! Yeah...I'd like to be a father. Give me about 10 years when my careers' (that's right, with an 's') are on the steairway to success.



This is a salute to all father's in the world. Because boys need someone to teach them how to become a man.

I haven't been up to much yesterday and today, and this will most likely keep up for the next few days. Schools starting in a week, see? Honestly, everything went by quickly...I've been out every single day of the past 10 or so, and I just need to get rest...that and wrap-up my homework. I'm finishing a-maths today, then e-maths tomorrow. English should be finish-able today too. Tuesday will be the remaining Geography and Chemistry. After that? Action and relaxation, I guess.

Aside from homework, the Television is showing some good stuff now; especially in the areas of sports. No, of course I'm not talking about the World Cup (If God wanted us to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us hands). I'm talking about tennis, of course. French Open just ended a week back, being won by the King of Clay, Nadal, and three days ago, the Stella Artoisse kicked off. It's like a preview to Wimbeldon; a warm-up of somesort. Nadal crashed out of the tournament yesterday playing Hewitt, because Nadal's shoulder had some sprain. Get well soon, Pirate-Tennis Maestro. I watched Henman play Hewitt too, and he's an asshole. He plays good tennis (serves to the left then volleys to the right. 15-love) but he's got no manners. Little fucker went up to the umpire, objected on a decision, and when the umpire dismissed it, he said "bullshit". It happened twice too, and the camera caught it. Lol at slow censorship. Thankfully, the tournament organiser gave him a dressing down. Serves him right, arrogant prat.

Let's just wait for Wimbeldon.

Aside from tennis, there's also Anime to watch. Eureka 7's bloody hell good. Check this out, it's the third opening, and it focuses on the lead, Renton saving the female lead, Eureka. So romantic, it makes me green with envy.



Repeat after me! I WANNA FLY AWAY!!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter