Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Blogger screw-up again

I just read through my previous post and it's all fucked up. The middle-portion I wrote about HaoYang's performance and all the other bands I saw were deleted. WTF man? I'm so tempted to move to livejournal, or someother blogging services....maybe get my own url perhaps since www.raymond-angelo.com hasn't been taken yet. I'm pissed with blogger. Freak. No wonder my post didn't make sense.

From the bottom of my heart, I apologise for the screw up...on behalf of www.blogger.com. I shan't post again, since my policy is GG-no-RE. Basically I was singing hymns of praises about Myidarre, who rocked so hard.

Anyway, One Piece rocks. This here is a trailer of the Alabasta Arc. Awesome stuff...it's quite lengthy, so if you're short of time, skip to 3:20, when the shit hits the fan.



I should be staying home for the rest of the day. Just finishing up all the homework, which if possible I would like to finish by this week..."if possible" is the key-word, seeing how this next 4 days is going to be hell. Gathering on Tuesday, Lit Lecture on Wednesday, Farewell on Thursday and Drama on Friday. Tonight's going to be fun also. DxO, anyone? Myidarre is teh awesome.




Shan't be updating for until tomorrow...I think. But please, keep coming, or just stay in my page and keep refreshing. A few hits never hurt anyone.

If you're bored, go to youtube and search for this series of advertisements called "Real Men of Genius". One of the reason the only beer I'll ever drink when I turn 18 is Bud Light.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter