Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Monday, June 05, 2006

My Tank Is Fight

Ahh...I'm feeling...mildly depressed. It's not complicated; it's simple actually, but it's not something I want to share with everyone. I pulled out too quickly and I know I'm going to regret it. Jeez. I can be such a pussy sometimes...only sometimes; and most of the times during those sometimes (wtf?), my pussination is valid. But not this time around. I could have won, yet I just fucking gave way.

I can't entertain much today; what with this feeling of deep-shit I'm having. Bored? Try downloading some Japanese/Korean dramas from Losaahead. They've got Orange Days, Full House, GTO, Densha Otoko, Gokusen, and a whole host of top-notch soaps. They've got anime too...and some other stuff...which I think it's best we avoid. Be careful and beware! Remember, beware doesn't mean being afraid...it means...being aware!

Holidays mean manga, and I'm catching up with manga I haven't read in ages. My current favourite? One Piece! Drama, comedy, adventure, awesomeness all mixed to form One Piece (pun?)



If the World Cup is half as awesome as this, I'm watching it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter