Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Friday, June 09, 2006

One Piece

I was out the whole day, but don't think I didn't spend anytime studying. I've made it a policy to bring books with me always. If my bags heavy, it's the book's fault, not mine. And that's not considered as mugging or working hard. It's "working smart"; which should be your modus operandi. Why waste time spacing out when you can read through Physics theory, Chemistry concepts and the formation of Volcanoes and plates?

I'm too tired to blog. I'll leave it 'til tomorrow, yeah, baby?

World Cup's starting. If you remember, I posted a video on the kind of soccer game I'd like to see. That video was from the hit anime "One Piece" (Not to be mistaken for a dress). How awesome is One Piece? This awesome:





The fish kana owned sial. Fast. Fierce. Furrous.

There's lots more owned scenes like this in One Piece, as well as touching scenes, but I won't put those here, cause I'll be spoiling the story for you. I'm rereading, and catching up to the weekly chapters, and it's been a blast. I picked it up about two years ago, lost touch, then found it again through IRC. Yay-ness.

World Cup's on as I'm typing this. I'm not very interested though. Germany scored against Costa and it's 1-0 at the moment. I'm still rooting for Italy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter