Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Don't stick to the Status Quo

This is going to be a long one, since I was out the whole day yesterday, didn't update yesterday, and stuff happened today also. There's so many things to talk about; I feel just like Oprah, only I don't talk-nonsense, I'm more of a story-teller; I'm a tertiary industry all by myself!

So yesterday morning, I took a taxi to school. I don't know why I put trivial details like this, but it keeps my thought coherent, though my blog slightly disorganised. Anyways, why take a taxi? Since we're on the subject, why do I always take a taxi? It's more of to save time, really. (Time>money). If I don't have anything better to do on the bus (usually I do homework, read a book, study, play DS) then I'll cab home. Behold my phwoar-ful logic!

Taxi-ed in the morning for a lesson on Human Geography. It seems simple. Everything is, actually, until you're doing the questions. And then the shit hits the fan, and you realise that in fact, you've got no idea what the question is asking for, and you practice your ass off until you do. I was sitting beside Jo-pu and Terry in the Geog room. Since it was Inhuman Pu's birthday, I kept greeting him. Terry, the boy with the abs of plastic (no kidding about this one), and his own Doraemon-like-pockets was sharing his views on barbaric customs and rituals of countries far and away. Down with HONOR KILLINGS!

I stayed in school during the break. I'd brought my DS, hoping that BingYu could rectify the glitch. When I took it out to play, I was outnumbered by PSPs at least 1 to 5! WTF? They all so rich siah! Alot of people in our Sec4 owns PSPs, and some have actually traded in their DS just to get PSPs. I, however, won't as I can't see what's so good about the PSP. I bought my hand-held console, not for nifty features (I'll get a portable mp4 player if I want something to listen to music and watch movies, and only an idiot will surf the net using a PSP), but for the games. And in my opinion, none of the PSP games warrant my purchase of a PSP. The DS on the otherhand...I've got Mario! I've got Metroid! I've got Animal Crossing! I've got Brain Age! I've got BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY! Eat that PSP! To all those who have wild thoughts of trading in their DS for PSPs, stick to the STATUS QUO!



This is just random thought but if a sequel to the PSP ever came out, will it be called PSP2 or PS2P? Either way, it sounds retarded, and it won't happen, since demand for PSP games aren't there.

More organic chemistry after the break. It's more demanding that I thought, but if it isn't, then it won't be fun anymore, will it?

Since it's Jo-pu's birthday, we had a mini-party for him at the canteen. Jo-pu's mom brought 40+ cans of coke and this ginormous cake, which tasted awesome. Happy birthday to Jo-pu...you know what...I can't believe he's 16, since the difference between our heights is so great...like a gajillion minimillitinymetres. Good on him though, turning 16 and all. 2 more years and you'll be off to NS, along with the rest of us! That's what you get for becoming a PR, Pu. That's what I get too, but let's not talk about me....-_-"

I have pictures of the cake, and a video of people eating the cake, but for some reason, I can't upload files from my handphone into my computer. I think it's a conspiracy by Blogger...so that I won't waste so much webspace.

So afterwards, me, Jo-pu, Glen Wireman, Jiaw, Alex, Chiu Mun, Darren and Terry headed to Taka for lunch (Yes in our world, dessert, the cake, comes before lunch). It was fun hanging out with them again. Hope that I'll get the chance to hang out with you all more during these holidays. We had lunch at Mos burger because the FoodCourt was full. I'm not a fan of Mos Burger burgers because it's too expensive, and the burgers aren't big enough, but man, those Milk Tea things are good.

I had a mild argument with Alex. He was "enlightening" us, me especially, about Antichrist and how Jesus himself was a suspect. He claimed that if you take the letters of "Christ", let A=9, B=7 and son, and add up the sum, you'll get 666. I said "no, not true" of course. Why? Because he took that piece of information from MY blog. Lol. It's actually "Jesus", not "Christ". Sorry man, but I didn't make the rules, I literally freaking wrote 'em.

Watched amateur Yo-yo-ers who are still better than Ryan and headed home on a 7. I had to bathe really really quickly...as in "Fast-siol" quickly because, I reached home at 3:50 and had to be at Holland at 5. So showered, combed, washed face, cut nails and all primmed myself. I didn't feel like putting on socks, so I put I wore slippers; slippers+jeans=OTP (prize for whoever knows what OTP is). Cabbed to Holland. It was one of those which has TVs, but we all know that they only ever on their TVs when Ang-mohs board the taxi. If I put on my pinoy-american accent, I'm sure I could have coaxed the driver into on-ing the TV, but I found another use for it. It makes for a good mirror.

I arrived at Holland V's Burger King slightly after 5, so I'm on time (For guys, on the dot is early, 5-10 minutes late is on time, 30 minutes is fashionably late, 45 minutes is late and an hour is a no-show) I was the earliest! Earliest for what? We were going to have Gracelyn's Birthday Party (Happy Birthday to you too, Gracelyn!) as well as YuJia's surprise farewell party at Glenn Woo's house at the heart of Holland. Since most of us don't know shit about Holland, let alone the heart of it, we were to meet at Burger King. However, certain people didn't even know how to get to the Burger King, and it was up to me and Choo Jia Han (who arrived after me) to the rescue.

Target #1: Ringo. We found him walking around Holland (Why do they call it Holland? Where's the Windmills? Where's the Oranges? Where's your RUUD FUCKING VAN NISTELROY?), and we dragged him with us to find Tan Yan Shan and Bernard. Target #2: Yan Shan. We found him drinking milk far and away from Burger King at a god-forsaken area. Target #3: Bernard. I don't know where we found him, since it was more like he found us.

We freaking TREKKED to Glenn's house, and we were greeted by her dog. It was a big black one too. Having watched the Omen the day before, I've had enough of big black dogs, and I did my best to stay out of it's way. I'm afraid of dogs. It's not really a phobia; I just don't see what's so good about them. They bite also, so screw that.

There were few people when we arrived; only Andrian, Gracelyn, Glenn Woo, LiYun and HuiMin. However, as the night progressed more people joined. Elgin, Esther, Ryan, Raynard, Jeremy, Raied, LimJiaHan, SingYen, WanJun, TahNern and Yujia and there might be more. About 20 more or less. They say three's a company, four's a party...so what's 20? I say it's an apocolypse-waiting-to-happen.

Lots of things happened, and it's a chore to list 'me all out here. There were dares to be done (Sorry Ivan for getting you involved!), dancing, Uno Stacking, eating (Canadian Pizza), watching SG Idol (Gayle? Gay? le? Gay le? Gay leh?), getting married to each other, watching Keane play KHII, and alot of othe things. Kanta brought Twister...which has a hidden tagline of "This shit is either going to lead to sex or a fist fight". Ahh..it was a fun night. I could sing hymns about it, but my singing is on par with the SG Idols, so I won't.

Headed to CoffeeBean with YanShan, Jeremy, Raied, Glenn and HuiMin before heading home. Reached home at around 1. Damn I was so tired, but I found what I was looking for ;-)



I was really tired, but I had to pull myself out of bed this morning to my Lit E. class. I was so sleepy, and I just HAD to take a taxi. My mum and smallest bro, Ryco, also left for UK this morning. They'll be holidaying for two weeks there. I didn't want to go because I got some other things to concentrate on, and Ralph didn't want to go because he had his own business. It'll be quiet, but I guess that will encourage productivity. Chiong play at day and chiong work at night.

Nabei, Ryco brought the DS to UK without my knowledge. What to do? What will happen to my life as Raymond <3 (Yes, that's a heart) in Animal Crossing? My neighbours will all move out! My loan from Tom Nook's place will shoot up! My bonfire will burn my house! Amelia's going to steal my stuff! Ahhh!

*Chances are, if you don't know what Animal Crossing is, you won't know what I was talking about*

Literature class was empty. We were giong through interesting thigns too. I'd like to get my hands on "To Kill A Mockingbird" so if you have it, I'll buy it. Since school was empty during the break, I went to Dawson all by my lonesome for breakfast. Had Nasi Lemak, which was good, and read through my Geog notes, which is also good.

TheGeography lesson was again, empty, but if you didn't come for it, you wouldn't have missed much. The TYS going-thorugh was helpful, but not necessary, I think. Headed home to sleep. Fark, I'm tired.

I heard that Ian Boss was in hospital. Ha! That's what you get for selling your DS! Joking lah. He seems well now. But if you've got problems, know that We're All In This Together.



AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm tired! Going to do A-maths now! I feel the Start of Something New!



...

What's with all those videos? They're all from the show "High School Musical". I haven't watched the movie myself, but the trailers and ads at Disney Channel 33 has gotten me all hyped up. The blonde boy looks cute, and so does the girls, and the songs sound awesome. It's showing on the 25th of June, sometime in the evening. So keep yourself free!

Best song for last!












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter