Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sweet Smelling

Today at around 4-ish, to 5-ish, I left my house to head for Youth Park, near Cineleisure to watch Myidarre's gig. Since I didn't come for their Gashaus performance, I owed HaoYang. The thing was supposed to start at 6+, but then i got news that it got shifted up to 5+, but it didn't, and I think it was just HaoYang pulling our legs >.< href="jet-.blogspot.com">HuiYi for having the steady hands to hold the camera and doing the simple yet nifty effects):



I saw Esther. HaoYang's Esther. XD

ChuiMun then left. HuiYi too. So me, Ringo, Ryan and Alex headed to have dinner at Cine's Long John. Ryan kept suanning me about my "Sala" shoe which I wore. Whenever somethign bad happened (Example: shoe lace goes untied, etc) he blames my shoe because it's "Sala". Lol. I remain firm in my opinion that it's a beautifully gorgeous shoe, and anyone who thinks otherwise can kick the proverbial bucket for all I care.

Bus-ed to Plaza Singapura to play Guitar Freaks. Ryan has the video, so I'll upload it if see him. Since it was Alex's first time watching us, we chose an easy song to impress him. Wah...I got an "S" grade, and Ryan got an "A". I said to myself, "Let's kick this up a notch, biotches (a male bitch, female is biatch)" and I chose a harder song. He got owned! I got A and B while he died! Hahahahahahahah111!!! We played Taiko Drums too, but let's not talk about that because my drum was broken.

Went our seperate ways, and here I am watching tennis instead of the World Cup, because Nadal is the awesometitudity-ness.

To end this post, here's a piece of advice to girls all over...Whoever dares say that "It's not about sex, it's about *insert crap here*", should be shot. Guys make friends with girls either to get in the bed with them or to get in the bed with their friends. I don't mean to be so crude or direct, but the facts of life can't be avoided.




I'm the only exception that is. Because Raymond Angelo Defies Gravity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter