Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

This week in videos and pictures taken from a phone

-_-"

That's a bit too long, so let's just call this segment "This Week In Pictures" or T.W.I.P. I'm not sure whether this will be a permanent feature, but what the heck. I sincerely apologise for the previous post, or the lack of one. I know I promised yesterday, but I can't retype things which I thought of at the spur of the moment. It's like...trying to recreate spontanoius ideas and spasms of wit. Impossible man, it'll be a half-assed attempt, and I don't want to disappoint, especially YOU.

Jo-pu's cake.


The games we play.


I'm scared of that dog.


Remaining holidays money.



Gracelyn's cake.


Nasi Lemak brekafast. You know how they use chicken bones to tell the future. My future has 'H'. Maybe my chicken was a "Hen"...tai.



Gayboys playing twister.


You can see me!


Raied likes his cake.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter