Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

My kind of Perfect Harmony

Something's amiss. And I can't help but miss the thing that is amiss, because it's missing.

I meant to post yesterday night actually, but I was having a mood-swing, and it was on a 'low' yesterday night. I can't post here when I'm on a low, can I? So, I did homework yesterday night instead. The upcoming weeks is going to be busy, even though there's no school at all. Gigs, farewells, and etceteras.

I had an OK day yesterday. Nothing much in the morning, except maths and a my daily exercise.

What is my daily exercise?

Start off with a short run but I don't run in the gym on weekends, because usually it's crowded. I especially hate running on the threadmill when there's people around, for the simple reason that my footsteps are heavier and louder than anybody else. I'm practically an elephant on 'em, stampeding through the praries, running away from mice and black dogs which bark too loudly. It's not because I'm heavy but there's something wrong with my running style, I guess. Or if we analyse this deeper, it could be because my footsteps have more "oomph". You know, "oomph", "ahh" and "oooshh". The chapazz, bizzaz and paazzazz. Fast, Furious and Fierce. There's more determination in my running. Behind each step is a heavy intent..."I'm going to lose weight". Burning with determination, the landing of my feet echoes through the gym, telling everyone that I am THE man who have lost a whole lot of weight in a short amount of time and will continue diong so.

Then I've got myself a swiss ball, and two pairs of weight, a 3kg pair and a 5kg pair. This may seem small, but if you hold 'em correctly, you can be lifting as much as 16kg per hand. I'm not saying that I lift 16kg per hand, but I'm not saying I don't either. Bicep curls, jumping lunges, Over-the-head-push-cum-twists, Lying-on-the-swiss-ball-tricep-extension, Dumbbell-on-the-chest-crunches-while-lying-on-the-swiss-ball, chest-push, push-ups. I don't know the proper names of them, but they're effective. I attest for that fact.

So, as I said, I exercised and homeworked in the morning, partiallly because there's nothing on in television. The World-Cup had it's repeats, but I can't be bothered and am not mildly interested.

I was supposed to be at Orchard MRT at 2, to meet with a few of the Geography students, as well as our ex-Geography teacher, Mr Roy Tan...that's a pain-in-the-wrist, and since he's technically not our teacher anymore, I'll call him Roy.

I reached there first I think, and then saw Raied and Jeremy. We hung around the Control Station for abit, and guess who approached us? This dude called Martin from Create Talents. Wah...I had no clue what he was talking about because the Orchard MRT was buzzing with activity, but I knew that he saw potential in us. Potential to be what? Who knows lah. He saw us handsome, want to make us models. Or maybe he see us talk good english, want to make us actor. Sialah. I don't give a shit, but I took his calling card just to show it off and gave Raied and me gave him our numbers. Jeremy said that he's phone had no credits...or "load" as we call it in Philipinnes. Lol. What an excuse man!



We decided to check out Popular while waiting. Browsed through the HuaYu Cool book...grammar error alert! It should be HuaYu IS Cool. But like that not as 'cool' anymore so they took out the 'is', since that's how we speak in the 22th century. Thousands of years from now, people will find printed pages of this site printed well below ground and won't make sense out of any of it. It'll be called the "Gospel Of Raymond Angelo". Awesometitude-ness. Anyway, I apologise for the digression, the flip-book contained loads of helpful Chinese words and phrases like "LCD-TV" and "integrated resort". I can't wait to use it in my daily life. Flipped through this SAT book, and damn, it was too easy.

I was surprised to see Andrian Kanta over there. He was wearing a cap, and had cut his hair very short, almost semi-botak, and looked like he just got out of prison. Anyway, he left to god-knows-where, and finally some of the other Geog people joined us, namely, Terry, Choo Jia Han, Sherwin and Roy himself. He still looks the same lah, more beng only since he's outside school. YuJia met up with us too and that's about it. Some people were supposed to be there but didn't go, and some people weren't informed; so that was "us".

Walked to Wheelock Place. It was my first time seeing the whole thing. Most of the time, the only place I see over there is Borders, and I'm not a Borders fan. I'm a Kino boy. We were to eat at NYDC, but went to some other restaurant across NYDC, The Something O...that's not the real name, but I can't remember what's before "O' so i'll just call it something O. Food was OK. Wan Jun and Lim Jia Han joined us half-way through the meal. I got a mud-pie which I shared with Choo Jia Han and chicken Ravoili. Not the best, but they were OK.

We took a couple of pictures, but I don't have 'em at the moment. If I manage to get it, expect it to be here. WanJun and YuJia went off elsewhere, while the remaining boys headed for a pool shop. There was one near Forum which Roy recommended but we found it to be closed down after walking there. We then took a bus to Meriddien, I think, near Plaza Sing and Cuppage. Saw a sign...the "Rape Babies" sign.



I played with Choo and Lim JiaHan. They banged me hard in pool. We were playing by rles I learned from Glen and Darren...the one where each player is assigned 5 balls which they cannot hit, and if those 5 balls goes down, they're out. As I said, I got banged Choo has good pool-sense. Must acknowledge that. Lim went home, and Roy joined our table. I did OK, for my first time playing pool in a while. Terry was able to play pool despite his disabilities. It was his first time, and he was pretty good. Must be the back brace thing lah, give him special power. I played with him once, and beat him. The best amongst us was Sherwin. Bloody hell he's good. But when I was playing 9-ball with him, he missed the 9-ball, and I shot it in. The victory and the flourish fo Raymond Angelo.

Terry and Raied accompanied me to Cathay where I got my new school shoes. Addidas Sala V. How can something so wrong be so right? It's red and white, a true Singaporean shoe. It's cheap too. I mean, only $62 leh! It's practically a steal! And I haven't seen anyone wearing it too, despite it looking so beautiful and so cheap. Please, don't imitate. My old Adidas shoe was torn all over, and it's old, and someone in QTSS had started wearing it, albeit it was red, instead of my blue. I was wearing it at least 2 years ago, while that person, only recently. Copy me one lah.

The New






The Old





Good shoe WHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Headed to Sim LIm with Raied. Not my kinda place. Too crowded. I prefer Funan. I saw some Beng mods for PCs. Fucking Beng. Equip your CPU with FLASHING LIGHTS! Must have metal! ZHNG YOUR PC!




Anyway, I've to go. Like thunder, I friggin roll.



That's a gallen falling from the sky. Awesometitude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter