Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I'm my own Inspiration

I intended to post this morning, but I had stuff to do, which I've been procastinating for weeks.

Anyway, yesterday, I did nothing but homework in the morning, and exercising too.

The homework part is relaxing...I don't know whether it's just me, but I find doing maths relaxing. It's not so difficult that you have to rack your brains, yet you have to be on your toes at all times too, but in the end, you (or most likely "I"), always end up in the correct answer. It's not like humanities where the answers are many, yet the path to one of the "correct" ones is always treacherous. The exercising part came in between doing maths question, and that's alot of fun. Though I've stopped running for the time-being (too time consuming lah), I'm still doing muscle-building. I can't lose to anyone in arm-wrestling anymore, especially not to a certain Indonesian boy in Secondary 2.

I'm proud of the way I've turned out. Seriously. There's nothing I'm more proud of than what I've done to improve myself. I'm not saying that I wasn't good in the past (I'm the best you could get), but I continue to push myself to become better. I didn't get what I got by sitting on my ass. Whenever I look at the mirror, I can't help but smile, and I always smile, do my hair abit or pose, no shit, just ask anyone (Raied, Choo Jiahan, alot lah).

Heck, I'm my own inspiration.

Anyway, the day was long, but the night proved even moreso. We were having a 2D class gathering of sorts. It's been a long time since we've all hung out together. I still remember our seating arrangement in Sec 2...we sat in one row, me, Glen Wirawan, Tuan Jiaw, Nigel, and Jo-pu, while Darren sat somewhere in the middle. Good times, baby. But streaming came and we went to our seperate classes and made new friends. It's good to make new ones, but forgetting your old ones is unforgivable. I still make it a point to eat recess with them and hang out whenever I can. Anyway, the plan was to meet at Marina Bay at 6, then have dinner at those...I've no idea what you call them. You know...they give you a table with a cooker-thingamjig, then you take all the food you can buffet-style and cook them yourselves? Yeah, that.

I had the plan to meet with Jiaw, Darren and Glen at the Redhill MRT at 5:20 but I sorta fell asleep (Chiong clubbing the previous night mah), and woke up at 5:15. I hastily apologised then fast-fast rushed to Marina Bay. I wasn't late! There were very little of us at first, but slowly people trickled in and we got about 20...let's list shall we? We had...Raymond, Glen, Darren, TuanJiaw, Nigel, JinYuan, ShengGan, JunHao, BockLeng, Lloyd, KangJie, MunYee, JiaWen, Kellina, WaiFun, Dorcas, YuJia, Wendy and Amanda. If I left anyone out, please do inform me. Jo-pu was supposed to be there but his flight from Taiwan was delayed and reached Singapore only at 6-ish. After much persuasion, he finally came. Jo-pu is that pillar of 2D...make that cater-pillar. Get it?

Everybody said I looked skinny >.<. Jiaw even had a picture, but since that was a very bad picture, I'll post a really skinny one of me. Tomorrow, so do come again. The bus which would take us from the MRT station to wherever the hell we were going took ages to come, and when it did, it couldn't fit all of us. So half got on the bus, and the other half walked. I was part of the other half. Fuck, I was sweating by the time we got to the place. The place itself (I'm getting sick of calling it "place") was crowded and unhygenic, but what the heck. The raw meat (I didn't bother to eat any vegetables) took forever to cook, and when you thought it was, well, it only looks cook, because ultimately, you're sinking your teeth on tender raw chickin. Yum...not.

Spent time catching up. Darren's been into Jrock for like forever, and we listened to Jrock songs....ahh....bliss. Glen and I, just like old times, shared heart problems. Yes, everybody has one, even the really really good looking ones. Nigel's abit distant but time heals. Jiaw's the usual Jiaw, and I've always been hanging with Jopu. The rest of the 2D gang are fun...pity some people weren't there.

Took some pictures, and played at the arcade tons of games. House of the Dead 4, that air-hockey thing, Guitar Freak, Drum Mania. There was Maximum Tune 2 machines too. but fucking rip-off siah. Two dollars to start playing, and another two to continue. Headed home.

The streets of Geylang freaked me out.

I had a literature lecture this morning. We had two speakers. The first one was interesting, while the second one was talking Indian to me. We were the only school to wear school uniform, so that's an embarassment. We're the only ones to have a free bus-trip too. What the hell are we? Little Children? Don't answer that. We had lunch at Burger King (Me, Jopu, Jeremy, Glenn Woo, WanJun, Gracelyn and HuiMin). Crapped around talking girl-talk. There was abunch of Cedar Girls over there and man where they attention grabbing. Me and Jeremy went with Glenn to Lavender (Lavender is my territory after all. Before moving to Geylang, I used to own Lavender) and then headed home. I'm tired, but I had to buy a book from Singapore Post. Did some homework there too, because it's a cool hangout.

Let me finish my workout and I'll resume homework. The target is to finish everything by this week. I'm optimistic about meeting that deadline, but I'm always optimistic so let's see how it goes.

This is an equation everyone should note: 50% peer pressure+ 50% personal choice. Equals to what? You figure that out yourself.

LMAO at this. They've got all the high-tech stuff like typewriters and wheels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter