Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Friday, June 16, 2006

May God be with you until the day we meet again.

YuJia finally left for China yesterday, permanently.

...

Not permanently, but she's going there for studies. But she's still gone. For China, of all places.

I've known her for the past 4 years, been in the same class since Secondary 1 in fact. Good prefect, good person, good friend. It's...depressing.

Me and a whole bunch of people met up at Changi Airport for her farewell. She was wearing this jacket over a I don't know what. We all wanted to see what's underneath the jacket.

Anyway, I came by cab because I didn't feel like walking to the MRT station. It wasn't that far anyway. Reached there and saw 4a people, a few 4b and her committee people. She gave me (and everybody else) this hand-made flower which she made 'til her hands bled as well as this picture cum card. I gave her a book which I read ages ago but is still awesome. Not the same book, I bought a new one and underlined a meaningful section of the book: "May God be with you until the day we meet again".

Alot of pictures were taken. Snagged from Raied.
*Nobody's touching anybody's ass in the picture, even if our hand looks like it's doing so.




Thank goodness we didn't play with the trolleys this time around. I remember a few months back when Jozerd went off. Ahh...we nearly got arrested by them Security Officers...We chatted and stuff...I can't recall much. She made one last call to Ivan, her boyfriend to say "I love you" and with that, she's gone. A few tears were shed...but everybody was feeling "loss", I'm sure.

We headed home on the MRT. Plans to go out were made, but I wasn't in the mood. I passed my station (Paya Lebar), dropped at Kallang, then made a turn-around. Got myself some chocolates, because chocolates are good for you...they're vegetables...cocoa beans...cocoa tins and whatnot.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter