Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Monday, June 19, 2006

US Develops Vaccine For World Cup Fever

C'mon...look at the title of this post and cheer! Finally the US does something good!

A few more days until school re-opens. Open your ears and listen to the united groan. Have you finished your homework? Have you studied for that A-maths test I'm not going to be sitting for but am still studying over. Haha. *cuts joke and sarcasm* I just finished my movie review this morning, on Cars. I did one on X-3, but I didn't like what I wrote, and my opinions for X-3 (200% MORE X BABY!), wasn't as strong as it was for Cars. Cars was beatiful, an achievement. I hadn't seen waterfall that realistic since summer of '95 when I went touring the Philippines. And I fell in love with the Cars; and I'm a big fan of Pixar's previous works. Yup, I mentioned those in my review...that's a mark better than my X-3 where I ranted on how the movie ravaged the source-material (Shadowcat was supposed to be in love with COLOSSUS BIOTCH!).

My journal entries down, an entry on a typical day during the holidays, which was yesterday. I didn't want to write a general journal on the holiday, because this holiday's been a blast and somethings you can't express in one sitting. The remaining english thing I've not done is the Reader's Digest "The Day Which Changed Your Life" essay. I've not had many life-changing days. I have a few...but they're too depressing and tragic for me to pen. I shit you not, my past has been harsh, it remains a wonder how I'm still on a correct and proper path, and not a psychopath. I can always write about the day I cried in school sometime during P6, but that's not really depressing, just pathetic. Ahh...that settles it. I'll make it up. No accidents though; nothing which they can dig up evidence on. I mean, considering my writing prowess (*ahem*), what if I win and I end up writing an article about how I was saved from a burning building by a fireman and was inspired to pursue a career in botany (WTF?). We can't have that. Let's write...A STORY OF LOVE! THAT'S IT!

I did the last of my HeyMaths yesterday. Apparently, we've got to do it on fullscap, so I'll be going back to them; just to do a re-do. Haiz...to much ado about doo-doo. If you still haven't done the A-maths yet, you can always ask me for answers, dig?

After days of downloading, I got High School Musical in my computer. Remember how I was hype-ing about it? It was worth the hype, yo, nigga-child. It was so fucking good. The way the movie started off...the relationship between Troy (that's such a cool name, so american) and Gabriella was cute (She's part Filipino, like duh/doh), and the tunes were catchy, and very WTF at the same time. Imagine during basketball practice, then suddenly you break out singing about practicing basketball and getting your head in the game. Lawl at that. And I love the way the tightly-woven hiearchy becomes torn apart because two people decides to take a stand. Don't stick to the status quo bitch!

This is gold being produced.


Gabriella <3


Are you tired of using Wikipedia for absolutely everything? Tired of being told to "wiki" (I came up with that term FYI, FTW) it? Well check out the Uncyclopedia! It's abit inaccurate, but it's good source. Not for those without any sense of humour. If you're sensitive to racist or nationalist remarks, avoid this, also. But go ahead, if you're not any of the above.

I present you exerpts from the Uncyclopedia:

On Singapore Bloggers:
Singapore is also famed for producing large numbers of whiny and vain bloggers. Singaporeans are reputed to make up more than 70% of all Asian blogger users. 80% of Singaporean bloggers are female. 90% want to marry William Hung. The other 5% want to marry Sia Suay, and the other 5% are not gay.
(In case you didn't know, Sia Suay=XiaXue.)

On Singapore's Religions:
Just as one might expect, the entire nation of Singapore worships Zeus, the Greek God of Lightning. In return for Singapore's loyalty and peanuts, Zeus provides citizens with uniquely colored red lightning bolts.
As elections are coming soon, Zeus has generously provided all Singaporeans with promises of more free red lighting bolts and a new invention, blue donuts.

On Malaysia's Motto:
If it's a Malay problem, it's a national problem; if it's a Chinese problem, it's a racial problem; if it's an Indian problem, it's not a problem.

On Philippine's People (It's all true!:
Most Filipinos (or Pinoys, as they prefer to call themselves) have a pair of eyes, ears and nostrils, two arms and legs much like humans. They pout and use their lips instead of their fingers to point to things. They can understand each other using various body languages and gestures without uttering a word. Filipinos have this secret sign called "the floating rectangle." In restaurants, they make a shape of a rectangle in the air to signal to the waiters using their thumbs and index fingers which means "the food here sucks, give us the goddamn bill."They have an appendage called a selfone which they use to communicate with their herd. This body part, if taken from the Filipino, will result in paranoia. This makes it easier for biologists to identify the Filipinos in the wild, since they have their individual IMEI numbers which the scientists can track. Filipinos immediately respond to selfone messages rather than any emergency and calls you can imagine.

On Philippines' Recent Publicities:
In a recent "Feed the Children" commercial a Filipino man narrated a brief overview of the hardships people in Ethiopea face every day. The most notable scene in the ad was when he read "mass starvation" but his FOB accent transformed this simple phrase into "mas tarbation". As you will see below all filipinos destroy the english language and cause horrible phrases that are either comedic or completely disgraceful.

On Bukkakke!:
When a mommy and a daddy, and a daddy, and a daddy, and a daddy, and a daddy, and a daddy, and a daddy, and a daddy, and a daddy, and a daddy, and a daddy, and a daddy, and a daddy, and a daddy, and a daddy, and a daddy, and a daddy all decide that mommy needs some special facial moisturizer.

Oh my god. That was hiliarious. Ok then, let's wrap up maths! My neck's killing me, I think it's because of HuiMin. Because of her, instead of watching Silent Hill, we were blessed with Cars, but stuck with a god-awful seat so fucking near the screen. My neck cries your name.

Prefect Investiture planning coming along nicely. If you read this, Friday, 10:30, School Hall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter