Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Misadventures of Stupidity; Oblivious in Obvious Land



This is SML. Aside from the obvious hokkien vulgarity, SML is an acronym for Small, Medium and Large.

Izzad's the small one, obvsly. And he's my schoolmate, therefore, he knows who I am, and therefore, he's godly-awesome. The rest of his group's good too.

Anyways, I managed to catch their show on Thursday. What can I say? They were flipping good! Their dances were better than most groups; they had face-expressions down to pat, especially Izzad, and they've got lots of appeal. The judges gave positve feedback, too. It's just a pity Izzad got most of the comments.

"If you want to vote, dial 32623, that's DANCE, 32623, and SMS D4!" I reached for my handphone and did as instructed. I was helping propell my schoolmate's dreams, and I'm proud of myself. I smiled for the rest of the show, guffawed at the Spiders, and was shocked by the Chinese dancers from China.

The show came to a closing, and the parting words of the Flying Dutchman and Glenn Ong were...

"THE VOTING LINES ARE NOW OPEN!"

You mean it wasn't opened before? One sms down the drain! I had to vote again. Goodness freak...they really should warn me earlier.

Results show came, and SML didn't qualify, which was a pity. They'll be in the wild card show. Vote for them, but don't make the same mistake I did.

Oblvs in Obvs Land.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter