Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

17 on 15



Hmm...my birthday was last Thursday, and this post is coming really really late; I can't be more apologetic enough! A thousand apologies and kowtows to everyone, but hopefully, you'll let me off this time: it was my birthday afeer all :)

First off, I must thank Delise for giving me that big-big box of stuff. What stuff exactly?



Whoa! Check my treasure trove out! Yeah!



Closer inspection reveals a card, which is beautifully written mind you and wonderfully meaningful (won't divulge the contents though, they're mine!), a Chocolate Factory tube (new pencil box ftw), a hand-made bouquet...and him! Strike Freedom! This is so kick-ass!



I've finished the chocolates, I'm half-way through the Gundam...I ate with gusto, and am building with gusto, because with presents like this, I've got nothing to complain about, yeah? I feel so loved, I really really do, and it's an amazing feeling...Thanks, Delise, for making my first birthday with an SO extremely memorable; jeez, I'm tearing up...tissue *blows nose, wipes tears, but gets mucus on face. Eww*.

Thanks for bringing me to Sentosa, and for taking me out to an excellent dinner. Thks fr th mmrs; they were great. You rescued me!



Mark my words, come August 13th, you'll get a super-duper awesome surprise, darling, so wait for it :).

Anyways, mushy stuff aside, thanks for the guys for coming out in full-force on the 14th. 22 of the Quest-ians turned up at Seoul Garden at Marina. I'm sorry I didn't book enough space, but I didn't organise it! Really funny thing happened; 7 was the time the thing was supposed to start, but people arrived at 7:30 only!

Guess what time I was there?

I WAS THERE AT 7!!!!! Imagine the birthday boy...all alone outside the restaurant; snivelling, not just because the cold wind blew...but because he feels so alone...haha. Thankfully, the soccer guys were there earlier than me, so thanks for coming guys:
-Glen
-Ian
-Nigel
-Darren
-ChuiMun
-James
-WeiLiang

The were entertaining themselves with a PSP game of...strip Scissor-paper-stones...basically if you win...I'll leave that to your imaginations.

The rest of the guys came soon (though not soon enough, HMPPH :))
-Ryan
-ChingYong
-XianLiang
-PekKim
-YanShan
-Ringo (special thanks!)
-TahNern (special thanks!)
-Raied
-Jeremy
-Terry
-Weiming
-Andrian
-GlennLum
-TuanJiaw
-Hawker

Ermm..that's about it. It was more of a general gathering lah; a time to catch up with your oldfriends and check out what they're doing. Some of their hairs have grown outrageously long, but they've got to cut if off due to poly regulations. And they've got to dye their hair black as well! HAH!

But in all honesty, I'm glad to see everyone going forward. C'mon everybody, the future's a blank canvas. Let's leave our mark on it; make it distinct, dare to serve!

For the presents...I loved it guys. Kanta, though the sweets from China are ALL expired, I still appreciate the thought. Thanks soccer guys for the ear-phones which are excellent, and to the 4a guys for the lovely wallet, and to TuanJiaw for the limited edition birthday plaque.

I would upload pictures, but blogger's being evil to me, despite me being 17.

What benefits are there to being 17? None. I get to go to jail now, but I won't, because Dominic (heh :\) came to ACJC, and instead of telling me NOT to do crime like he did in Queenstown, he told me how to avoid being a VICTIM of crime. Being in a better school, apparently, lessens my chances of committing crime.

There might be no benefits to being 17, but at least the birthday's good :). Until next time, I'll be back with more funny stories, really. And they're all true!

Byebye then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter