Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Welcome to the Rest-of-Your-Life

Holidays has begun, and wow, isn't that just super-duper awesome?

Crashed YanShan's house for awhile, and they were having a DOTA-party over there. I don't really play DOTA, and I was feeling sick (still am *cough*), so I slept on the sofa instead. God, it's super funny watching them play DOTA; or simply listening to them. You'll hear random shit like;

"Why must you be so CHINESE?"
"HAWKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!"


And they like to bully the other team too.

"We attack is FIERCE!"
"Because we are MALAY!"

Ownage siah. Just FYI, there's only one malay (Raied), a whole bunch of Chinese, and one heck of a Filipino (that's me).

We did play MahJong for abit, and then I had to go off to meet Delise.

I brought her to Orchard, where I got PS-ed because Delise had to meet her khakis :(. Ate Orange Juluis with her for a while, though, and we got lost in Orchard because SOMEONE got Forum and Paragon mixed-up...HMM. Bodoh.

Wondered for abit, and then met up with Delise again at PS.

Today? Soccer in the morning, and who knows what's going to follow. I'm nervous, to be honest; I haven't played soccer in...more than a year! Ohs wells.

Gotta jet. Gotta look for Ian's Magirangers. Sorry for the short update; watch out for the Zune review, which I promise will come out this holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter