Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Destination: Stupidity



It was my Birthday on Thursday, but I don't really have the time to blog today, so I shall save that for tomorrow morning, where I'll do a really really long post xD! Anyways, today, I'm going to type about a slew of short, seemingly insignificant, yet amusing incidences which have happened in my time spent with Delise!

Leave your TOP at TOPSHOP

Me and Delise were down at Marina Square getting a top for her. She said she NEEDED it, and I promptly corrected her...she merely WANTED it! Typical girls xD. So anyways, we bought the top she needed, and that's the end of the story...NOT. She's recently got a membership card to Topshop/Topman(yay), and she's still over the moon over it. It changes everytime you buy something, see, and she was fussing over the darn thing, and she got me into it and I started squeeing too.


We walked out of the shop, practically skipping, heading down to Times, RipCurl and all the way to the Wallet Shop. With purchase in hand we were...WAIT A MINUTE! WHERE'S THE DAMN PURCHASE?

Delise: Where's my top?

Raymond: You didn't pass it to me!
Delise: But I thought you had it! You always carry my stuff!

Raymond: You didn't have it in the first place!

Delise: I think I left it behind...


So we rushed back to Topshop; everybody was staring at us, and the cashiers were beaming in freaking amusement!


Delise: Did I leave my top behind?


No reply came, just a bemused smile, and a highly paiseh-ed boyfriend :).

Women make for HORRIBLE drivers Me and Delise took the luge (however you spell it) today over at Sentosa. I'll let my MSPaint speak for me. No matter how horrible it is, Delise's driving is far...FAR worse! Red symbolises the path of destruction! The guy with hair is the father, the bald one is the child and the other woman's the mother...happy family...and then the hurricane called Delise rips through 'em like knife through butter. Me? I'm helpless lol.

The Darkness will seperate you and your friend


No, I am not merely parody-ing AC's catchphrase; this literally happenned this eveing, as we headed home from Harbour Front. The 131 bus came; usually it's empty, but as it was a Friday night, it was filled; like a can of sardines. Delise went ahead first because I had to deal with coins. Anyways, she managed to get a seat right at the back...the one which can fit 5 people, but usually fits 4 instead, because Singaporeans have big butts, and little consideration (kidding lah :)).


Anyways, with Delise, the back had 4 people on it. I wormed my way to the back, through the crowd who didn't want to open their mouth to get the 4 people to make way for another, and opened mine. An old Indian man was in the middle, and for me to be able to sit next to Delise, he had to move to the left.


I doubted he could speak English, so I gestured to him to move to the left. He guessed my motive, and shook his head and smiled! WTF? He asked me to sit beside him instead, so that he seperated me and Delise! Holy crap!
And what's worse is that he was laughing to himself like crazy; out loud, and he was making the jerking-off gesture...which is totally O.o. Thankfully, he didn't stay for long...but man, was it something totally out of the blue.

That'll be it for tonight everybody! I'll see you all tomorrow! But I've got debate in the morning; with the coach gone, they need all the help they can get, so I'll be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter