Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

In my pants; During sex

Let's try this little game out! Put your song-list on shuffle, and then add either "In my pants" or "During sex". Hopefully, hilarity will ensue. If it doesn't, go read my last last post! I rock.

KT Tunstall- Other Side of The World In My Pants

Greenday- Time of Your Life During Sex

Nirvana- Smells Like Teen Spirit In My Pants

Skye Sweetnam- Number One During Sex

Unknown- The Suite Life of Zack and Cody In My Pants

Sarah Geronimo- How Could You Say You Love Me During Sex

Butthole Surfers- Detachable Penis In My Pants

My Chemical Romance- Vampires Will Never Hurt You During Sex

Linday Lohan- First In My Pants

Carl Douglas- KungFu Fighting During Sex

And the grand finale...

Damien Rice- Volcano In My Pants

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter