Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Post the secret things you do secretly in secret.

When I drink Coke Zero, or Coke Light, I drink it quick. Quick enough to make me burp. I practically gulp it down. With that, slightly more than half of the Coke is gone. And then I feel the urge to burp, and I do it, without making a noise, of course. Discretely, I direct the burp into the small opening of the Coke, as if I'm giving it CPR. The gases of my burp react with the Coke, in the way wine react with air, or something, and when I drink the Coke again, I sip with great pleasure at the delicate, exquisite excellence of the drink.

The drink tastes so much better for I had given it greater depth, greater dimension. Welcome Coke Raymond. Coke Raymond contains no sugar, but is just as sweet, has no calories, but has plenty of kick.

1 Comments:

  • I still prefer the original coke...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter